Barracuda Control Server 665
Enables Administrators to Monitor and Configure Multiple Barracuda Networks Products From a Single Console
The Barracuda Control Server web interface enables administrators to monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Networks products from a single console. Through the web interface, you can check the health of all connected devices, run reports that are generated by gathering data from all the devices, and assign roles with varied permissions to different types of users.
The Barracuda Control Server web interface provides for convenient configuration and management of multiple Barracuda Networks device settings, while providing a view of each device's web interface for individual configuration or reporting.
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Please Note: Energize Updates and Instant Replacement Subscriptions need to be maintained for every Barracuda Product. All subscriptions are continuous and must start from the date of activation. Renewals purchases are continuous and start from the date of expiration of your current subscriptions. No exceptions.
- Benefitis of Energize Updates:
- Basic Support, which includes email support 24x7 and phone support between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the US (Pacific Time), Japan, China, Austria and the United Kingdom time zones.
- Firmware Maintenance which includes new firmware updates with feature enhancements and bug fixes.
- Security Updates to patch or repair any security vulnerabilities.
- Optional participation in the Barracuda Early Release Firmware program.
- Benefits of Instant Replacement:
- Enhanced Support which provides phone and email support 24x7.
- Data migration service for Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewalls. Barracuda Networks will assist movement of data and configuration from the old product to the new product if the old data is accessible.
- Data recovery service for Barracuda Backup Servers. In the event of a disaster and upon request, Barracuda Networks will preload the most recent data and configuration stored by Barracuda Networks to the new product (note this may take additional time).
- Hard Disk replacement on Barracuda Networks models that have swappable raid drives. Barracuda Networks will ship via standard shipping a hard disk replacement. Customer must return the failed hard disk to Barracuda Networks.